TOP 10 SIGNS YOU'RE AT A REDNECK WEDDING
10. Rehearsal dinner held at Hooters
9. Instead of "Friends of the bride or friends of the groom?" Ushers ask
"Ford Or Chevy?"
8. Bridesmaids: Pink Tube Tops Groomsmen: Travis Tritt T-Shirts
7. Phrase "I Do" replaced by "I Heard That"
6. Tender rendition of "The Wedding Song" performed by Pinkard & Bowden
5. When the minister asks "Who giveth this woman to be married"... some
guy in the back stands up and hollers "Earnhardt!"
4. Reception conversation includes the phrase, "So what have you been
doing since Hee Haw, Mr. Lindsay?"
3. Snack trays at reception: Vienna sausages and Nacho Cheese Doritos
2. Plans for the honeymoon evening include tickets to the monster truck
And The Number One Way To Tell If You're At A Redneck Wedding...
1. Sign in front of the church: No Shirt... No Shoes... No Problem!