So, what DOES a Canadian Have to be Proud of?
2. Crispy Crunch
3. Coffee Crisp
4. The size of our footballs, fields and one less Down
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Mr. Dress-up can kick Mr. Rogers ass
9. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
10. In the war of 1812, Canadians pushed the Americans so far
back...passed their 'White House ', we burned it... and most of
Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and
hammered all the time. We got bored because they ran away so we went
home and partied... Go figure.
11. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
12. We have the largest English population that never-ever surrendered
or withdrew during any war.
13. Our civil war was a big bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
14. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
Mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just
in time to get caught.
15. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
16. The Hudson's Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface
and is still around as the world's oldest Company.
17. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in
under 3 minutes.
18. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
19. We don't marry our kin-folk.
20. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, zambonis, the long
distance and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
21. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell
22. Oh ya...and the handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your
hands with mitts on.