1. Never trust a dog to watch your food. (Patrick, age 10)
2. When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" don't
answer him. (Michael, age 14)
3. Never tell your mom her diet isn't working. (John, age 13)
4. Stay away from prunes. (Randy, age 9)
5. Never pee on an electric fence. (Robert, age 13)
6. Don't pull dad's finger when he tells you to. (Emily, age 10)
7. Don't squat with your spurs on. (Billy, age 9)
8. When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
(Melissa, age 11)
9. Never allow your 3-year-old brother in the same room as your
school assignment. (Ann, age 14)
10. Don't sneeze in front of mom when you're eating crackers.
(Mitchell, age 12)
11. Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a Tic-Tac.
(Andrew, age 9)
12. Never hold a dust-buster and a cat at the same time. (Ramona,
13. You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk. (Joey,
14. Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts. (Kelly, age
15. If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse. (Jill,
16. Felt markers are not good to use as lipstick. (Lauren, age 9)
17. Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat.
(Tommy, age 10)
18. When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your mom when
she's on the phone.(Lee,age 13)
19. Never try to baptize a cat. (Eileen, age 8)
20. I know God knows when you are bad, but it's your parents you
have to worry about.(Sam, age 9)
21. NEVER SPIT INTO THE WIND Ricky Age13