The New Priest
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After
mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied:
"When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of
vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."
So the next Sunday he took the nomsignors advice. At the beginning of
the sremon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a
storm. Upon his return to his office after mass, he found the following
note taped to the door:
1. Sip the vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior,
and the Spook.
8.David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, do not say
he was stoned off his ass.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the Big T.
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and
eat it for it is my body." He did not say, "Eat me."
12. The Virgin Mary is not called Mary with the Cherry.
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub,
Thanks for the Grub, Yeah God.
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a
peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
This was sent to me as a chain letter, but since I hate those things, I cut
off that part. But if for some reason you like them, send this to some
friends for some supposed good luck. Otherwise, it's just for fun. Hope
you enjoyed it.