27 Ways to Relieve Stress
1. Shove 20 marshmellows up your nose and try sneezing them out.
2. Use your Master Card to pay off your Visa.
3. WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO HAVE A NICE DAY, TELL THEM THAT YOU HAVE OTHER
4. Make a TO-DO list of things that you have already done.
5. Put your little sister's clothes on her backwards, and send her to
preschool as though nothing were wrong.
6. Fill your taxes out in Roman numerals as revenge against the government.
7. Draw underwear on the natives in National Geographic.
8. Pay your electric bill in pennies.
9. DRIVE TO WORK IN REVERSE.
10. Refresh your self: put your tongue on a cold steel guard-rail.
11. Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it gets back to
12. READ THE DICTIONARY UPSIDE DOWN AND LOOK FOR SECRET MESSAGES.
13. Bill your doctor for the time you spend in the waiting room.
14.write a short story using alphabet soup.
15. STARE AT PEOPLE THROUGH A FORK AND PRETEND THEY ARE IN JAIL.
16. Make up a language and ask people for directions.
WAIT!!!! Why are there only 16 things on this "27 Ways to Relieve Stress,"
you ask? Well, I didn't feel like typing the ones that weren't very funny!!!!