- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk I have a work station...
- Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
- Does fuzzy logic tickle?
- If they arrested the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery?
- I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
- How much faith does it take to be an atheist?
- I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.
- If a tin whistle is made out of tin (and it is), then what,exactly, is
fog horn made out of?
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with,
"Quit while you're ahead"?
- If atheists say there is no God, who do they think pops up the next
Kleenex in the box?
- Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
- I believe the only time the world beats a path to my door is when I'm
in the bathroom.
- Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
- What WAS the best thing before sliced bread?