BEFORE I CAME TO COLLEGE I WISH I HAD KNOWN...
- that it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class I'd sleep right
- that I would change so much and barely realize it
- that you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways
- that college kids throw airplanes, too
- that if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you're so dressed up
- that every clock on campus shows a different time
- that if you were smart in highschool - so what?
- that I would go to a party the night before a final
- that chem labs require more time than all my other classes put together
- that you can know everything and fail a test
- that you can know nothing and ace a test
- that I could get used to almost anything I found out about my roomie
- that home is a great place to visit
- that most of my education would be obtained outside my classes
- that friendship is more than getting drunk together
- that I would be one of those people my parents warned me about
- that free food served at 10:00 is gone by 9:50
- that Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination
- that psychology is really biology, biology is really chemistry, chemistry is
really physics, and physics is really math
- that it is a really good idea to go places alone
- that it's possible to be alone even when you're surrounded by friends
- that friends are what makes this place worthwhile!
- don't be dismayed at goodbyes
- a farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments
or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.