Top Ten Signs That You're Suffering Semester Burnout:
10. You're so tired, that you now answer the phone, "Hell."
9. Mom calls to ask how you've been, and you immediately scream,
"Get off my back, bitch!"
8. When your parents inquire about your grades, you sing the Cookie
Monster song: "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me..."
7.You wake up to discover your bed is on fire, but go back to sleep
because you just don't care..
6. You've got so much on your mind, you've forgotten how to pee.
5. Just to take a break from studying, you actually exit your dormitory
when the nightly fire alarm goes off.
4. You sleep more in class than at home.
3. You leave for a party and instinctively bring your bookbag.
2. Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through
1. You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right
College Habits to Bring Home
1.Try to use your dorm key to unlock your bedroom door.
2.Have your mom scan your ID card for meals.
3.Look for a tray to carry your dinner to the table with.
4.Walk two blocks to go to dinner.
5.Forget to dial the first three digits of your friend's phone number.
6.Dial 9 when calling out of your house.
7.Use your calling card when calling your friends.
8.Walk to the post office to get your mail.
10.Jump out of the shower just in case someone does flush.
11.Try to latch the bathroom door because you think you're in a stall.
12.Take all your shower items to and from your room.
13.Get dressed in the dark.
14.Go nuts looking for the quarter slots on the washing machine.
15.Make junk food runs at 11:30 at night.
16.Make popcorn just because you miss the smell.
17.Order pizza every Friday night.
18.Have one of your friends spend the night because you can't sleep in
a room by yourself.
19.Move another bed, dresser, and desk into your room because there is
too much extra space.
20.Hang pictures of your college friends on the wall so you don't miss
21.Hoard food under your bed for when it snows and you don't want to
22.Walk around the neighborhood looking for a computer lab (e-mail
23.Fight your mother for quarters for the imaginary snack machine and
pay phone in the house..
send this to 5 people within 5 minutes or bad things might happen