Harley Inventor Goes to HeavenArthur Davidson of the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle
Corporation died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since
you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your
reward is that you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."
Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with
St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.
Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of woman?"
God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design
flaws in your invention.
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust. And finally,
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous."
"Hmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on." God went to
his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.
The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it quickly.
"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but
according to these market survey numbers, more men are riding my invention than