Top Ten Things Bob Dole Said While Growing Up
Written by Bronwyn Raben and Heather Carmichael
10. Let's call this new nation the United States of America!
9. Mom, can I keep him? He's such a cute Brontosaurus!
8. I brought my axe, George. Let's get at that cherry tree.
7. You Indians bring the corn, and we'll bring the Turkey. We'll all
sit around and give thanks.
6.Ooohhh! A new invention! FIRE!!!
5. Dad, can I borrow the wheels? Oh, wait. The wheel hasn't been
4. Hey, Adam and Eve! Try this apple!
3. If you three follow that star, you will find the Christ child.
2. What do you mean the world is round?
1. What's this? I haven't seen it before! I'll call it dirt.