- Republicans say "Merry Christmas!"
Democrats say "Happy Holidays!"
- Republicans help the poor during the holidays by sending $50 to the Salvation Army.
Democrats help the poor by giving $50, one buck at a time, to panhandlers on the street.
- Democrats get back at the Republicans on their Christmas list by giving them fruitcakes.
Republicans re-wrap them and send them to in-laws.
- Democrats let their kids open all the gifts on Christmas Eve.
Republicans make their kids wait until Christmas morning.
- When toasting the holidays, Republicans ask for eggnog or mulled wine.
Democrats ask for a "Bud."
- When not in stores, Republicans shop from a catalog.
Democrats watch for "incredible TV offers" on late night television.
- Democrats do much of their shopping at Target and Wal-Mart.
So do Republicans, but they don't admit it.
- Republican parents have no problem buying toy guns for their kids.
Democrats refuse to do so. That is why their kids pretend to shoot each other with dolls.
- Republicans spends hundreds of dollars and hours of work decorating the yard with outdoor lights and Christmas displays.
Democrats save their time and money, and drive around at night to look at *other* people's lights.
- Democrats' favorite Christmas movie is "Miracle on 34th Street."
Republicans' favorite Christmas movie is "It's a Wonderful Life."
Right-Wing Republicans' favorite Christmas movie is "Die Hard."
- Republicans always take the price tag off expensive gifts before wrapping.
Democrats also remove price tags off pricey gifts ... and reposition them to make sure they are seen.
- Democrats wear wide red ties and green sports jackets during the festive season.
Republicans do too, all year round.
- Most Republicans try, at least once, enclosing indulgent, wretchedly maudlin form letters about their families in their Christmas cards.
Public ridicule from Democrats usually discourages them from doing it again.
- Democrats' favorite Christmas carol is "Deck the Halls".
Young Democrats' favorite Christmas carol is "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer".
Republicans' favorite Christmas carol is "White Christmas".
Young Republicans' favorite Christmas carol is "White Christmas".
- Cheapskate Republicans buy an artificial Christmas tree.
Tight-fisted Democrats buy a real tree, but they wait until the week before Christmas when the lots lower their prices.
Green Democrats buy a real tree with roots, and then replant it after New Years.
- Republicans see nothing wrong with letting their children play "Cowboys and Indians."
Democrats don't either, as long as the Indians win.
- Republicans first began thinking like Republicans when they stopped believing in Santa Claus.
Democrats became Democrats because they never stopped believing in Santa Claus.
- Democrat men like to watch football while the women fix holiday meals.
On this, Republicans are in full agreement.
- 100 Worst Ideas Of The Century
- 12 Days Of Kennedy
- 1992 Presidential Election
- 5759 Rosh Hashanah Reflection On The Starr Report
- 6 Presidents
- A Clinton Anniversary Discovery
- A Day On The Presidential Campaign Trail
- A Look Ahead: Some Predictions For 1999
- A Purpose For Government
- A Short History Of American Politics
- African Roulette
- Al Gore, Poor Black Child
- Al Gore S Concession Speech
- Answer To Bush Hitler 1a
- Anti-Iraq Arsenal
- Application For The White House Internship Program
- As I Was Saying
- Bibi Light Bulb Joke
- Bill Clinton Poll
- Bill Clinton And St Peter
- Bill Clinton S Retirement Plans
- Bill Clinton S Testimony According To Dr Seuss
- Bill Gates Give Coke Some Pointers
- Bill Vs Monica In Biblical Times
- Bomb Iraq
- Brain Surgery
- Brought To You By The Letter W
- Bush Binoculars
- Bush Bunny
- Bush Deploys Vowels To Bosnia
- Bush Loses His Watch
- Bush Reading Upside Down
- Bush And Pope
- Bush And Saddam
- Bush Is The Worst Disaster
- Bush On Vacation In New Orleans
- Bush S Plan To Streamline Military On Target
- Campaign Slogans For Hillary Clinton
- Can You Guess Who?
- Chelsea Clinton Looking For Love
- Chelsea At College
- Classroom Visit
- Clinton Compared To The Titanic
- Clinton Economic Axioms
- Clinton Quickies
- Clinton Speech Translator [Pre Monicagate]
- Clinton Statue Fund
- Clinton Tragedio Americano
- Clinton Versus Nixon
- Clinton Xmas
- Clinton And The Pope
- Clinton S August 17, 1998 Speech Translated
- Clinton S Best And Worst Decision
- Clinton S Disbarment Defense
- Clinton S Ghosts
- Clinton S Postage Stamp
- Clinton S Voice Mail
- Closing Arguments
- Congress Embraces Internet Technology In Campaign Finance Reform
- Congressional Behavior
- Congressmans Money
- Constitutional Amendment To Ban All Pies Except Apple
- Conversation Between Condoleezza Rize And George Bush
- Current Events
- Cutting Down The Presidential Timber
- Dear Al
- Dear Diary: The Morning After In New Hampshire 2000
- Dear Mr Hinkley
- Dear Tide
- Democrat Light Bulb Joke
- Democratic Kittens
- Diary Of A Federal Employee
- Disney Supports New Solution To Status Of Jerusalem
- Dubbya Keeps Up With The Law
- Example Of Tragedy
- Excising Florida
- Family History
- Feminist Agenda
- Florida Lottery
- Football As A Political Paradigm
- Forget The News, Full Sleaziness Ahead
- Fry Tim McVeigh
- Fundamentalist Aesopians Interpret Fox-Grapes Parable Literally
- Future News For The Election
- GWB Appoints Hannibal Lecter Surgeon General
- George W Bush Quotes
- George W And Moses
- George W At The Pearly Gates
- George Washington And The Cherry Tree -- The New Versions
- Georgy Bush
- Good Luck, George
- Goodbye Bubba S Jeans
- Gore S Unreleased Concession Speech
- Government Official Customer Service Card
- Governmental X-mas
- Holiday Changes
- Hotmail Inbox Of George Bush
- House Resolution -- A Supposedly True Story
- How Government Works: The Night Watchman
- How Things Change
- How To Be A Good Democrat
- How To Be A Good Republican
- I Believe
- Ice Fishing
- If Elian Gonzalez Was Jewish
- If The Republicans Controlled PBS
- Impeachment Trial Will Infringe Upon The Sabbath
- Independence Revocation
- Independent Political Parties That Didn T Make It
- Iraq Explained
- Israeli Economic Planning
- Israeli Rhetoric
- Janet Reno S Pet Peeves
- Justice Department Suit Against Microsoft
- Keeping The Peace -- Clinton Style
- King David Admits To Adultery, Murder Of Servant
- Language Problem
- Last Wishes
- Leftover 1999 Israeli Election Stickers And Signs
- Letter From The Smithsonian
- Liberals Vs Conservatives
- Libertarians Vs Anarchists
- Lincoln-Kennedy Coincidences
- Missing Piece
- Monica S Wish
- Mortgage Phone Call
- My Favorite Things - The Bill Clinton Version
- New Developments With Iraq
- New Evidence Shows Clinton Pardoned Hitler, Satan, Self
- New Hampshire Voters Suddenly Lonely
- New Internet Crisis
- New US Emblem
- New York State Bumper Sticker
- News Of The Future
- Nixon And Clinton Compared
- Notice Of Revocation Of Independence
- Notice Of Revocation Of Independence --
- OJ Traffic Jam
- Other New York Senate Candidates
- Palestinians Kidnap Martha Stewart
- Partisan Software
- Pens In Impeachment Had Misprint
- Political Bumper Stickers
- Political Holidays
- Political Periodic Table
- Politically Correct Alphabet
- Politics: It All Boils Down To This
- Poof, No More Soft Money
- Possible Vice-Presidential Running Mates Er Maybe Not
- Potential Y2K Problems
- Practice Makes Perfect -- How George W Bush Got Through The Debates
- Presidency Test
- President Clinton: The Screenplay
- President Gore Reminisces
- President Push Fetus And Feces
- Punt The Pundits
- Quiz For Students In Kansas Public Schools
- Reasonable Link
- Report: Hostess May Have Marketed Unhealthy Twinkies To Minors
- Republican Euphemisms For Impeaching The President
- Republican Heritability
- Republican Light Bulb Joke
- Republican Test
- Republicans And Democrats
- Resume Of George W Bush
- Revelations In Barbara Walters Interview With Monica
- Revocation Of Your Independence
- Rudy In Reverse
- Scandal Of The Language Of Scandal
- Shame And You
- Sick Chelsea
- Signs Your Presidential Candidate Is Underqualified
- Special Afghanistan Cruise
- Speeches From The Throne
- Starr Opens Drive To Get Thomas Jefferson Off Mount Rushmore
- Starr Subpoenas 500-Year-Old Inca Mummy
- Supply-Sider Light Bulb Joke
- The Clinton Chain Letter
- The Cup Of Coffee
- The Dangers Of Bread
- The Differences Between Republicans And Democrats
- The First Draft Of George W S Inauguration Speech
- The Gingrich That Stole Congress
- The Kittens
- The Letter D Leaves Sesame Street
- The Modern Ten Commandments
- The Next Senator From Oklahoma
- The REAL Reason For The Ballot Troubles
- The Referendum On Arcane And Confusing Election Referenda
- The Rules Of Conservative Correctness
- The Second Attack On Iraq Explained
- The State Of Idaho: The Case For Open Debate
- The Top 15 Florida Excuses For Holding Up The Election
- The Tragic Comedie Of King Leer
- The Washington Hillbillies
- The Wonders Of Medical Medicine
- The World According To Americans
- Then I Put Monicas Head Down Like This
- Things Bill Clinton Would Say If He Was In Star Wars
- Titanic Vs Clinton
- Tobacco Settlement FAQ
- Top Ten Hillary Clinton Senate Campaign Slogans
- Top Ten Reasons Why Newt Gingrich Should Be Reelected Speaker
- Top Ten Things Bob Dole Said While Growing Up
- Top Ten Ways Hillary Clinton Could Improve Her Image
- Top Twelve Rudolph Giuliani Gestures To Please Jewish Voters
- Types Of Feminists
- US-Iraqi Policy
- USA Vs Santa Claus
- US Army Official Voice Mail Message
- US Congress
- US Sues G-d For Monopoly Of The Universe
- Veni, Vidi, Vici
- Voting Decisions
- What About Whiskey?
- Which Candidate To Vote For?
- World According To The USA
- You Might Be A Democrat If
- You Might Be A Conservative If
- You Might Be A Democrat If
- You Might Be A Liberal If