Dear Irish fans:
In order to make your trip to Iran more enjoyable we
suggest that you follow the following guidelines.
1) Be extremely friendly to the ladies, two kisses on
each side is recommended.
2) Wear T-shirt with sadam's picture on it, they
would love you for that.
3) If you need a beer go to a mosque and ask the
bartender, it is
usually the guy with towel rapped around his head.
4) Drive your self after you get drunk, Cheers.
5) You don't need a visa to go to Iran. Just show up
at the airport
with an Israeli passport and a recommendation letter
6) You will have the distinct pleasure of visiting
Iran during the
month of Ramadan. Ramadan is basically like a
combination of Oktoberfest,
Mardi Gras and St Patrick's day.
7) Great way to meet people, specially the people in
charge of greeting
foreigners (who we call Basij) is to offer them tokens
of food during
lunchtime, preferably ham sandwich with bacon on top.
8) For picking up ladies go to Namaz Jomeh (basically
atmosphere as a wet T-shirt contest).
9) If you have some extra time, you should visit the
city of Qazvin,
known for their hospitality.
10) Qazvinis love to joke around, a good way to get
them going is to
moon them, that will be a sure way to break the ice.