- Several students were asked the following problem:
Prove that all odd integers are prime.
Well, the first student to try to do this was a math student....
- An engineer, a physicist and a mathmetician were driving in the country
when they came upon pasture after pasture with only black cows in them.
The engineer said, "There seem to be only cows colored...
- Factorials were invented to make math look more exciting.
(Submitted by Steven Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org)...
- Theorem: a cat has nine tails.
No cat has eight tails.
A cat has one tail more than no cat.
Therefore, a cat has nine tails....
- My geometry teacher was sometimes acute, and sometimes
obtuse, but always, he was right.
- And now, for some really bad picture jokes (that I heard at Cal Poly SLO)
Q: What's the title of this picture ?
- I saw the following scrawled on a math office blackboard in college
1 + 1 = 3, for large values of 1...
- lim ----
8->9 \/ 8 = 3
Along the same lines:
lim sqrt (3) = 2
- Asked how his pet parrot died, the mathematician answered
- Lumberjacks make good musicians because of their natural logarithms.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Science_Humor/