- 8 5
If lim - = oo (infinity), then what does lim - = ?
x->0 x x->0 x
answer: (write 5 on it's side)...
- Why did the cat fall off the roof?
Because he lost his mu.
(mew=sound cats make, mu=coeff of friction)...
- Boy's Life, May 1973:
Ralph: Dad, will you do my math for me tonight?
Dad: No, son, it wouldn't be right.
Ralph: Well, you could try....
- Mrs. Johnson the elementary school math teacher was having children do
problems on the blackboard that day.
``Who would like to do the first problem, addition?''
No one raised their hand. She calle...
- In the bayous of Louisiana, there is a small river called the Dirac.
Many wealthy people have their mansions near its mouth....
- Albert Einstein, who fancied himself as a violinist, was rehearsing a
Haydn string quartet.
- Some famous mathematician was to give a keynote speech at a
- When I was a Math/Chem grad student at Princeton in 1973-74, there was
a story going around about a grad student.
This guy was always late.
One day he stumbled into class late, saw seven problems wri...
- The following problem can be solved either the easy way or the hard way.
Two trains 200 miles apart are moving toward each othe...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Science_Humor/page-8.html