In prison you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell.
At work you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.
In prison you get 3 meals a day.
At work you get a break for 1 meal and you have to pay for it.
In prison you get time off for good behavior.
At work you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.
In prison you can watch TV and play games.
At work you get fired for watching TV and playing games.
In prison a guard locks & unlocks, opens & closes the doors for you.
At work you must carry a security card and unlock & open doors
In prison you have your own toilet.
At work you have to share.
In prison they allow you to visit your family and friends.
At work you can't even speak to family and friends.
In prison all expenses are paid by taxpayers, with no work required.
At work, you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then
they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.
In prison you spend most of your life looking through bars from the
inside wanting to get out.
At work you spend your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.
In prison you can join many programs which you can leave at any time.
At work there are some programs you can never get out of.
In prison there are wardens who are often sadistic and psychotic.
At work we call them managers.
- 10 Husbands
- 3-Minute Management Course
- ATM Fees
- A Helpdesk Log
- Accountant Anthropology
- Administratum: A Chemical Analysis
- Are You Qualified To Be A Professional?
- Business Travel Policy Guidelines
- CEO In Action
- CV Mistakes
- Calling In Sick
- Career In Law Enforcement
- Casual Day Memos
- Casual Day At Work
- Checking Your Desk
- Coke And Pepsi
- Commuting For Beginners
- Company Policies
- Complain 001
- Complain 002
- Complain 003
- Complain 004
- Complain 005
- Computer Engineer
- Corporate Astrology
- Corporate Envelope Solution
- Corporate Lessons
- Corporate Philanthropy-Misanthropy Ratio Holding Steady
- Dear Bank Manager,
- Diary Of A Federal Employee
- Differences Between You And Your Boss
- Dress As An IRS Agent For Halloween
- Economic Theory Of Women
- Engineer And Manager
- Evolution Of Product Documentation
- Fight Office Boredom!
- First Men In Tights And Then Men In Ties
- Generation X Office Lingo
- Get Email Notifications From NetMind When This Page Is Updated
- Healthy Competition
- How I Made A Fortune
- How Rumours Start In The Office
- How To Attend A Meeting
- How To Enhance The Manager-Employee Relationship
- How To Handle A Difficult Customer
- How To Interpret A Job Advertisement
- How To Interpret A Resume
- How To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity In The Workplace
- How To Not Get A Job
- How To Recognize A Company Car
- How To Save Your Job
- How To Sleep At Work Without Being Caught
- How To Write A Bulletin
- Human Resource Guidebook
- ID Ten T
- Ideal Job Requirements
- Interview Tips
- Job Application
- Job Application Question
- Journalists And The Stock Market
- Lawyers Never Ask A Witness
- Lawyers Stupid Question
- Letter Of Recommendation
- Management Definitions
- Management Theory
- Managing Director
- Matador Is In A Big Trouble
- Mr Rogers In The Nuclear Neighborhood
- Net Snoop
- New Company Policy
- Occupational Descriptions
- Office Life
- Organization Chart Birds Version
- Organizational Theory -- Corporate Rowing
- Over 30 And Below 30 Employees
- Positions And Their Responsibilities
- Prison Life Vs A Full-Time Job
- Prison Vs Work
- Pro Complainer Shares Secrets
- Project Illustrated
- Project Manager
- Project Phases
- Rejection Rejection Letter
- Resume Tips
- Rules For Frequent Flyers
- Rush Job Calendar
- Same Doctor Please
- Smart Thinker
- Someday, Somehow
- Superior Customer Service Relations
- Surgeons Talking About Patients
- TV Dads: Who Brings Home How Much Bacon?
- Taxi Driver
- The Afterlife
- The American Dream
- The Barber
- The Electrical Engineer Versus The Programmer
- The Future Of Advertising
- The Postman
- The Purchase
- The Six Phases Of Every Project
- The Truth About Investments
- The Worst Job
- Things Noted On Real Resumes
- Thoughts On Banking
- Tips From Secretaries To Managers: Enhancing The Relationship
- Top Ten Ways To Get Fired
- True Stories Of The Doctors
- Truth In Seminars
- Understanding Engineers
- Vision Problems At Work
- Vocational Vacation Spots
- Watch What You Ask For
- Ways To Amuse Yourself During A Business Trip
- Why Arent You Working
- Will Work For Food
- You Can Never Win