How to Recognize a Company Car
1. They travel faster in all gears, especially reverse.
2. They accelerate at a phenomenal rate.
3. They enjoy a much shorter braking distance.
4. They can take bumps at twice the speed on private cars.
5. Oil, battery, tire pressures and fluid levels do not need to
be checked nearly so often.
6. They have a much tighter turning radius.
7. The floor is shaped like an ashtray.
8. They only burn the cheapest gas available.
9. They do not have to be garaged at night.
10. They can be driven up to 100 miles with the oil warning
11. They need cleaning less often, especially inside.
12. The suspension and trunk floor are reinforced to allow
concrete slabs and other heavy building materials to be carried.
13. They are adapted to allow reverse to be engaged while the
car is still in forward motion.
14. The tire side walls are designed for bumping into and over
15. Unusual and alarming engine noises are easily eliminated by
the adjustment of the radio volume control.
16. No security is need. They may be left anywhere, unlocked,
with the keys in the ignition.