12 Tips from Employees to their Managers on How to Enhance
1. Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 5:00
and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is
2. If it's really a "rush job," run in and interrupt me every 10
minutes to inquire how it's going. That helps.
3. Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It
gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
4. If my arms are full of papers, boxes, books or supplies,
don't open the door for me. I need to learn how to function as a
paraplegic and opening doors is good training.
5. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which
is the priority. Let me guess.
6. Do your best to keep me late. I like the office and really
have nowhere to go or anything to do.
7. If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. Leaks like that
could cost me a promotion.
8. If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to
be popular in conversation.
9. If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them
down. If fact, save them until the job is almost done.
10. Never introduce me to the people you're with. When you refer
to them later, my shrewd deductions will identify them.
11. Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you could
really change your life.
12. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and
it's nice to know someone is less fortunate.