- Marge: Mmm...I'll sew that eye back on.
Bart: No! Let's send Burns the eye in the mail
he'll pay more money
if he thinks the bear's in danger....
- Marge: I'm sure he'll offer a fair reward. [as an afterthought] And
then we'll make him double it.
Marge: [defensive] Well why can't I be greedy once in a while?
-- Because yo...
- enderly] Bobo, my beautiful Bobo. I promise I'll never leave you
[to Homer] Ahem. Ah, yes. Er, naturally I can't pay you much of a
reward because I'm strapped for cash....
- Burns: I'm sure we can come to an understanding.
[thinking] Reject the first offer....
- Homer: I knew you'd come crawling back.
Burns: How much do you want?
Homer: A million dollars and three Hawaiian islands....
- Homer: Aw, big deal. Who needs his money? We're gettin' by OK.
[Abe drives through the wall into the living room]
- Homer: Mmm...sixty four slices of American cheese.
[Takes the stack to the table and sits down]
Sixty three...[eats it]
- Man 1: Excuse me, we wanted to see the geek who valued the happiness
of his children more than money.
Homer: [unenthused] Right here.
Man 2: Aw, you said his head was the size of a ba...
- Marge: Mmm, I think we need a new hair dryer.
Marge, you must hate me for not taking Mr. Burns' money....
- Barney: [the dinosaur, that is]
[singing] Two plus two is four.
Two plus two is four. Two
plus two is four....
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/The_Simpsons/page-3.html