- Marge: Well, thank you for a lovely time.
Ruth: You're not going home already, are you?
Marge: Well, it's almost 9:30.
-- Lights out by 10:00, "Marge on the Lam...
- Man: Homer, this...this is never easy to say. I'm going to have to
saw your arms off.
[brandishes a buzzsaw]
Homer: [plaintive] They'll grow back, right?...
- Ruth: [sighs] I envy you and Homer.
Marge: Thank you.
Ruth: If you ever met my ex-husband, you'd understand....
- Ruth: [about her ex-husband] To top it off, he's been stiffing me on
child support for the last four months.
Marge: Hmm. Well, you _were_ unlucky. But there _are_ a lot of good
- Homer: Marge, I know you didn't believe me about the vending machines.
That's why I had the firemen write me a note....
- Marge: I'm disappointed in you. But it turns out I had a wonderful time
with Ruth Powers.
In fact, we're going out again tomorrow night.
- Homer: Marge, you can't go out on Saturday! That's our special night.
Marge: What's so special about it?
Homer: What's so -- [sarcastic] Oh, I don't know....
- Homer: Where are you going?
Marge: I don't know.
When will you be home?
Marge: I'm not sure.
- Homer: How can you do this, Marge? How can you desert your children?
Lisa: Have a blast, Mom.
Bart: Rock the Casbah!
- Marge: You look...nice.
Ruth: Tonight has nothing to do with "nice".
Tonight's all about --
[She puts in a tape...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/The_Simpsons/page-10.html