- Homer: Marge! They don't have anywhere to stay. And they're geniuses.
they'll solve all our problems. They'll elevate us to the
status of kings on earth!...
- Marge: [hearing modem noises] Ooh, what's wrong with this phone?
making crazy noises.
Nerd 2: [contemptuously] Those "crazy noises" are computer signals....
- Bart: [sharpening knives] Dad, start diggin' some nerd holes!
Lisa: [plaintively] It's bad enough that they put their retainers in
- Nerd 2: OK, guys: push him out of the way in exactly three seconds.
Nerd 1: Should we correct for wind resistance?
- Nerd 2: What are you going to do, Mr. Simpson?
Actually, I've been working on a plan....
- Nerd 2: Oh, man, I can't believe you failed.
[whining] Oh, I'm going to lose my job just 'cause I'm
- Marge: An A+! How did you do it?
Homer: Oh, let's just say I had help from a little magic box.
Marge: You changed your grade with a computer?
- Homer: Look, the important thing is that we all learned a lesson.
These guys learned the richness and variety of the world outside
- Homer: Well, I guess it's back to college for me. And that means it's
time to -- what did I teach you guys?
Nerds: [timidly] Par - ty - down?
-- Woo hoo!, "Homer Goes to College...
- Man: [quietly] Well, sir, it has been an uneventful week in Badger
..where the women are robust, the men are pink-cheeked, and
the children are pink-cheeked and robust....
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/The_Simpsons/page-8.html