- Wiggum: Now Sideshow Bob can't get in without _me_ knowing.
a man is in your home, anything you do to him is nice and
- Man: Now don't you fret. When I'm through, he won't set foot in this
I can be very, _very_ persuasive. [reloads his gun]
[Scene change to a bar]
- Bart: I'll be Gus, the lovable chimney-sweep. Clean as a whistle,
sharp as a thistle, best in all Westminster.
Homer: Shut up, boy.
-- So much for _that_ new identity, "Cape Feare...
- Agent: We have places your family can hide in peace and security
Fear, Terror Lake, New Horrorfield, Screamville --
- Agent: Tell you what, sir. From now on, you'll be, uh, Homer Thompson
at Terror Lake.
Let's just practise a bit, hmm? When I say,
- Homer: Hey kids, wanna drive through that cactus patch?
Bob: [disguising his voice from under the car] No!...
- Marge: [ruefully] We've left it all behind. How can you make a clean
break with your life?
Homer: Relax, Marge, I tied up all the loose ends before we left....
- Homer: [cracks a beer] Ahh!
Bart: Mom, Dad, I saw Sideshow Bob and he threatened to kill me!
Homer: Bart, don't interrupt!
Marge: Homer, this is serious!...
- dictating while writing] Roman numeral three: surprise boy in bed.
[sips his tea] ...and, er, disembowel him!
No, I don't like that "bowel" in there....
- Bob: Well, Bart...any last requests?
Bart: Well, there is one, but.
Bob: [curious] No, go on.
Bart: Well, you have such a beautiful voice....