- Wiggum: Hah! And to think those idiot environmentalists were protesting
Homer: It's solid waste...I could kiss you!
[kisses it] Ew....
- Narrator: Ruth Powers was tried in Springfield Superior Court.
judge dismissed her ex-husband's auto theft charges and forced
him to pay all back child support....
- Bart: Paintings: lifeless images rendered in colorful goop.
night, they take on a life of their own....
- The subject of our first painting tonight is the most foul, evil,
vicious, diabolical beast to stalk the earth.
Of course I refer to...
[Maggie stuffs her pacifier in Bart's mouth]
- Lenny: Sorry, Homer. While you were daydreaming we ate all the donuts.
Carl: Well, there were a few left, but we chucked them at an old man
- Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer.
Bastard! He's always one step ahead....
- Homer: [ruefully] I'd sell my soul for a donut.
[The devil appears, looking like Flanders]
Heh heh, that can be arranged.
Homer: What -- Flanders! You're the devil?
- Flanders: Many people offer to sell their souls without reflecting on
the grave ramifications --
[impatiently] _Do_ you have a donut or not?
Flanders: Comin' up. Just sign here....
- Burns: Hmm...who's that goat-legged fellow? I like the cut of his
Smithers: Er, Prince of Darkness, sir. He's your eleven o'clock....
- Flanders: Now remember, the instant you finish it, I own your soul for
[through a full mouth] Hey, wai...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/The_Simpsons/page-14.html