- What's next door to the Joan Crawford Day Care Center? The Grace Kelly Driving School.
- What do you get when you cross a gorilla and a JAP?
Nothing. There are some things even a gorilla won't do....
- How do Chinese mothers name their babies? Throw some silverware down the stairs and name them after the noise it makes.
- Hear about the Englishman who thought manual labor was the president of Mexico?
- Hear about the Alabama Highway Patrol car that hit an African-American so hard he flew thirty feet in the air?
He was arrested for leaving the scene of an accident....
- What did one old maid say to the other? "Let's go down to the cucumber patch and do pushups.
- What's red and screams? A skinned baby rolling in salt.
- What do you call twenty hookers on a table? Whores d'oeuvres.
- What do you call a man with no arms or legs in a mailbox? Bill.
- Define "skyjacking." A hand job at 33,000 feet.