- The only reason I would take up jogging is so I could hear heavy breathing again. --Erma Bombeck
- Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. --Erma Bombeck, autho
- Few minds wear out; more rust out. --Christian Nestell Bovee
- We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming. --Wehrner von Brau
- An athiest is a man with no invisible means of support. --John Bucha
- If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die
past that age.
-- George Bu...
- All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of
every organism to live beyond its income.
- The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible world
and the pessimist fears this is true. -- James Branch Cabell, from The Silver Stallio...
- Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas. -- Johnny Carso