- It is a profitable thing, if one is wise, to seem foolish. --Aeschylu
- It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It's only necessary to be rich. --Alan Alda
- When you're as great as I am, it's hard to be humble. --Muhammad Ali
- Money can't buy happiness; it can, however, rent it. --Anonymou
- Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many
people a company can operate without.
- If you don't know how to do something, you don't know how to do it with a computer. -- Anonymou
- American is a very difficult language mixed with English. -- Anonymou
- If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over. --Anonymou
- Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses. --Anonymou
- I don't mind what language an opera is sung in so long as it is the
language I don't understand.