- Accident: A condition in which presence of mind is good, but absence of body is better.
- All easy problems have already been solved.
- All men should freely use those seven words which have the power to make
any marriage run smoothly
You know dear, you may be right....
- Always borrow money from a pessimist; they don't expect to be paid back.
- Always try to do things in chronological order; it's less confusing that way.
- Anarchy may not be the best form of government, but it's better than no government at all.
- An expert is a person who avoids the small errors while sweeping on to the grand fallacy.
- Anyone can count the seeds in an apple. No one can count the apples in a seed.
- Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
- Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.