- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- If you hear an onion ring, answer it.
- If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the precipitate.
- If you eat a live frog in the morning, nothing worse will happen to either of you for the rest of the day.
- If you think nobody cares you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- I have often regretted my speech, never my silence.
- In a survey taken several years ago, all incoming freshman at MIT were
asked if they expected to graduate in the top half of their class.
Ninety-seven percent responded that they did....
- Include the success of others in your dreams for your own success.
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, however, there is.