All easy problems have already been solved.
- Kinkler's Second Law: All the easy problems have been solved.
- Kinkler's First Law:
Responsibility always exceeds authority.
Kinkler's Second Law: All the easy problems have been solved....
- Responsibility always exceeds authority.
-- Kinkler's First Law
All the easy problems have been solved.
-- Kinkler's Second Law...
- What will you do if all your problems aren't solved by the time you die?
- A solved problem creates two new problems, and the best prescription for
happy living is not to solve any more problems than you have to.
-- Russell Bake...
- Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers. Grossman's Law