- 1. Always state motions in as complex a fashion as humanly possible.
2. Allow 3 minutes to count the ayes, and one second the noes....
- 1. An official wants to multiply subordinates, not rivals.
2. Officials make work for each other.
-- Parkinson's Axiom...
- 1) Any given program, when running, is obsolete.
(2) Any given program costs more and takes longer.
(3) If a program is useful, it will have to be changed....
- 1. Anyone can make a decision given enough facts.
A good manager can make a decision without enough facts....
- 1) Anything done while honking your horn is legal.
(2) You may park anywhere if you turn your four-way flashers
(3) A red light means the next six cars may go through the
- 1) Any time you get a mouthful of hot soup, the
next thing you do will be wrong.
(2) How long a minute is, depends on which side of the
bathroom door you're on.
-- Zall's Law...
- 1 - A robot may not injure a human being, or,
through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
- 1: A sheet of paper is an ink-lined plane.
2: An inclined plane is a slope up.
3: A slow pup is a lazy dog.
QED: A sheet of paper is a lazy dog....
- 1) A strong belief is more important than a few facts.
2) The stronger the belief, the fewer the facts.
3) The fewer the facts, the more people killed....
- 1. Avoid fried foods, which angry up the blood.
2. If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts.
3. Keep the juices flowing by jangling around gently as you move.
4. Go very...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Miscellaneous_Collections/page-7.html