- 1) People to whom you are attracted invariably think you
remind them of someone else.
- 1. People who make things happen,
2. People who watch things happen,
People who don't know what happened.
-- Peter's Principal Type...
- 1. Politics without principle
2. Wealth without work
Commerce without morality
4. Pleasure without conscience
- 1 Pot T == 1 Pot P
1 Pot P !
= 1 Pot T
-- Fullers Law of Cosmic Irreversibility
-- R Buckminster Fulle...
- 1) Reach between legs
2) Grasp firmly
Ejection Seat Instructions
From the cockpit of a WWII US fighter.
- 1) Read the incantation. 2) Escape.
-- Rules for Escape From Cthulhu
- 1. Some folks have it, some don't.
2. Those who have it would be devastated if it were ever cut off.
3. Those who have it think that those who don't are somehow inferior.
4. Those who don't have i...
- 1) Some people who can, shouldn't.
(2) Some people who should, won't.
(3) Some people who shouldn't, will.
(4) Some people who can't, will try, regardless....
- 1. Stores that sell volume one will not know of volume two.
2. Stores that sell volume two will be out of volume one.
-- Riley's Law of Sequel...
- 1st we shoot all the lawyers, 2nd we strangle them, 3rd..
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Miscellaneous_Collections/page-14.html