- !07/11 PDP a ni deppart m'I !pleH
- !074 lhadmA na edisni deppart m'I !pleH
- 0: Numeric zero, as opposed to the letter `O' (the 15th letter of the English alphabet).
- 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.
- 100 invested at 7% interest for 100 years will become $
100,000, at which time it will be worth absolutely nothing....
- 10.0 times 0.1 is hardly ever 1.0.
- 100 ton hammers are highly accessible. -- Japanese Animation Rule #91
The tendency to pick apart, often in minute detail, all
aspects of life using half-understood pop psychology as a tool.
-- Douglas Coupland, Generation X...
- 101 Ways to Wok Your Dog" -- Japanese Cookbook