- 1980, Sarah, if you want to get off. -- Dr. Tom Baker, PYRAMIDS OF MARS
- 1984 has past, forget about Big Brother. Welcome to the 90's where the
government's your mother!
- 1990's: A kapitalist pigg undjustlee akires $2 on a sak of patatos.
- 1993 makes 1978 look like 1983.
- 19. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
-- One of 21 Thoughts to Get You Through Almost Any Crisi...
- 1) A backscratcher will always find new itches.
(2) Time accelerates.
(3) The weather at home improves as soon as you go away. -- Gomme's Law...
- 1) A chocolate covered mouse.
2) A computer without a keyboard.
3) No bug report at all. -- Things more useful than an undocumented bug repo...
- 1. After designing a routine to go around a bug, the system will
be revised and the bug removed, leaving you with a useless
2. Efforts in improving a computers user friendliness often ends up...
- 1) Alexander the Great was a great general.
(2) Great generals are forewarned.
(3) Forewarned is forearmed. (4) Four is an even number....
- 1. Always hire a rich attorney 2. Never buy from a rich salesman. -- Goldenstern's Rule