- Hi Folks,
The following is a little humour written by Tom Wade of EuroKom
and Eoin Meehan of Printech International plc.
We hope it lightens your day! Distribute or destroy at will! V A X T R E K...
- In the wink of an event flag, Kirk was back in a COM state.
"Spock, $WAKE" "SPOCK-F-ISTHATTHETIME-What's the matter Captain ?...
- The Diagnostic Supervisor stepped out of Turbolift TLA3
and stared at the carnage before him on the bridge....
- We are prepared to help you escape from /usr/plane
but we need some help from you in return; You must help free us from the tyranny...
- I think I have an idea". The bridge crew groaned.
- Here is the /usr/pub directory;"
Nowhere else will you find a more dispicable collectio
of bugs and viruses. We must be careful...
- Mr Scott, I have successfully mounted an area of /usr/planet as a remote
NFS client disk
Remind me to mention you in 'Software Dispatch'" "Scotty", exclaimed McCoy, "the lea...
- The trio entered /usr/pub, and took a small table. Around them
people were drinking and engaged in unintelligible arguments (like "-cFS"
or "-xb 250").
A swarthy individual approached the group, and...
- Mr Scott, I have a fix - it's Captain Kirk !" "Mr Scott to transporter room.
- Kirk returned to the table carrying a small magtape with him.