- Q: How many Mexicans does it take to grease a car? A: One if you hit 'em right.
- Q: What's the difference between lawyers and vultures?
A: Lawyers accumulate frequent-flier points....
- Q: Did you hear about the scientist who was experimenting with rats?
A: He switched to lawyers so he wouldn't form an emotional attachment....
- Q: What is black and brown and looks good on a lawyer? A: A Doberman Pincher.
- Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a snake, dead on the highway?
A: There are skid marks in front of the snake....
- Q: Why don't lawyers ever get eaten by sharks? A: Professional courtesy
- Q: What's the difference between a rooster and a lawyer? A: A rooster clucks defiance.
- Q: How can you tell when a lawyer is lying? A: His lips are moving.
- Q: How do you save a lawyer from drowning? A: Who cares?
- Q: Hear about the new movie about looking for your popcorn?
A: Its called "The Hunt for RED-enbache...