- Q: What did Dan Quayle say when Marilyn Quayle blew in his ear? A: Thanks for the refill, Honey!
- Q: Why did George Bush win the election? A: Because Barbara's picture is on the $1 bill.
- Q: Did you hear that Salmon Rushdie is publishing his next book?
A: Its called "Buddha, you fat fuck!...
- Q: Why did Yoko Ono call the exterminator? A: She found a dead Beatle on her door-step!
- Q: What were the last words of Mr. Ed, the talking horse?
A: "A corpse is a corpse, of horse, of horse....
- Q: Why did Maria Schriver marry Arnold Schwartzeneggar?
A: They're trying to breed a bullet-proof Kennedy....
- Q: Do you know why Nancy Reagan is always on top? A: Because Ronnie only knows how to screw up.
- Q: You've heard of Alzheimer's Disease but do you know what Waldheimer's
disease is ?
A: You forget that you used to be a Nazi....
- Q: What do Marilyn Quayle and Marion Berry (mayor of Washington, DC) have
A: They both like to blow a little dope!...
- Q: Did you hear what Mickey Mouse got for his 60th birthday? A: A Dan Quayle watch.