- Q: What did the egg say to the boiling water?
A: "How can you expect me to get hard so fast?
I just got laid a minute ago!...
- Q: What's brown and sounds like a bell? A: Dung.
- Q: What's brown and has holes in it? A: Swiss shit.
- Q: Why does an Indian wear feathers on his head? A: To keep his wig-wam.
- Q: How do you make a kleenex dance? A: Blow a little boogie into it.
- Q: Why don't witches ever have babies? A: 'Cause warloks have hollow-weenies.
- Q: Why can't Gypsies have children? A: Because all the men have crystal balls.
- Q: Did you hear about the new car being manufactured in San Francisco?
A: It's called the "Hampster", the only problem is that it's difficult to get it out of "Gere"....
- Q: What did Robert Wagner say to Natalie Wood the night she died?
A: "OK honey, you can have a drink, but don't go overboard!...
- Q: What do the L.A. Dodgers have in common with Michael Jackson?
A: They wear a glove on one hand for no apparent reason....