- CAPRICORN (Dec 23 - Jan 19)
You are conservative and afraid of taking risks.
You don't do much of
anything and are lazy. There has never been a Capricorn of any
- An elderly man walked into the church and took
a seat in a confessional.
"Father," he said, "I am making love twice a day
to an eighteen-year-old girl....
- quot;Mr. Solomon, you're Jewish," the priest replied.
"Why are you telling me?"
"I'm telling everyone!&quo...
- quot;Make it a double, Joe," the dejected man told the
"I just got the shock of my life. I
caught my wife srewing my best friend....
- "I hit him in the nose with a newspaper and sent
him to bed with no Kibbles N Bits.&quo
- William Safire's Rules for Write
- Remember to never split an infinitive. The passive voice should never
Do not put statements in the negative form. Verbs have to
agree with their subjects....
- She was being watched, however. That smooth operator, Curly Pi,
was lurking innerproduct.
As his eyes devoured her curvilinear
coordinates, a singular expression crossed his face....
- Hearing a common fraction behind her, Polly rotated and saw
Curly Pi approaching with his power series extrapolated.
see at once by his degenerate conic and dissipative terms that he was
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Funny_Jokes/page-4.html