- What's the difference between God and pilots?
God doesn't think he's a pilot.
- Then there's the pilot who dies and goes to heave
to check in he notices a large twin coming in high-and-hot to a
nearby landing strip....
- A husband suspects his wife is having an affair with a pilot but
she keeps denying it until finally the husband just knew when
his wife said
Honey, I've told you once, I've told you twice, I've...
- Santa Claus, upon trudging out to his sleigh for his annual night freight
trip around the world, was surprised to find a guy with a shotgun standing
next to his rig.
Santa asked him why he...
- A student was having difficulty with his landings. Seems like he would
bounce it in every time.
However, on the first night lesson, the student
greased in all of his landings....
- On my first solo cross country, I was flying north through the San Fernando
valley and trying to keep track of traffic callouts.
Apparently there was
a controller with a similar problem.
- The 33 Greatest Lies in Aviation
1. I'm from the FAA and I'm here to help you.
2. Me? I've never busted minimums.
3. We will be on time, maybe even early....
- EXCERPT FROM RECENT FAA ACCIDENT REPORT
PILOT: 30 YRS OLD, CFI, IR
- Scene: Student and instructor are on a dual, night cross country.
Instructor: Turns down the panel lights, "OK, you've just lost your
lights, what are you going to do?...
- Renting airplanes is like renting sex: It's difficult to arrange on short
notice on Saturday, the fun things always cost more, and someone's always
looking at their watch.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Aviation/