With the introduction of Viagra to fix a perennial male problem, a famous British pharmaceutical company is working to re-dress the balance:
- MIRRORCILLIN -- A 5cc dose enables a woman to walk past mirrors for up to four hours without pausing once.
- STOPPANAGGIN -- Gives women a vague feeling of contentment towards their spouse/boyfriend.
- COSMOPOLIRA -- Doubles female intelligence to almost simian levels, allowing "facts" in trash lifesytle magazines to be disputed.
- LOGICON -- Trials showed that females taking this were able to follow a proposition through to its logical conclusion, and argue effectively without being diverted into non-relevant postulates such as "you dont't love me anymore".
- PARKATRON --72% of women taking this were able to safely reverse park a Ford Festiva into a space only 12 metres long, 54% achieved this in under 15 minutes.
- MAGNATACK -- Uniquely distorts the cornea, making certain shapes appear much larger than in reality - no practical use for this drug has yet been found.
- WARDROBIA -- Clinical trials show that almost 23% of women taking this drug can safely walk past a "sale" notice, and an amazing 42% stayed within their credit limit.
- BEERINTULIN -- Engenders a females desire to bring her spouse/boyfriend alcoholic beverages and snacks during televised sports.