- Not far from here, by a white sun, behind a green star, lived the
Steelypips, illustrious, industrious, and they hadn't a care
in their vats, no rules, no schools, no gloom, no evil influe...
- There is a great discovery still to be made in Literature
paying literary men by the quantity they do NOT write....
- 1.) If the document should exist, it doesn't.
2.) If the document does exist, it's out of date.
3.) Only documentation for useless programs transcends the first
- Magpie: A bird whose thievish disposition suggested to someone
that it might be taught to talk.
- Democracy is also a form of worship.
It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses.
-- H. L. Mencke...
- Peace: In international affairs, a period of cheating between two
periods of fighting.
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
-- Mark Twai
- We really don't have any enemies. It's just that some of our best
friends are trying to kill us.
Do not bend or fold avoid exposure to all magnetic fields....
- The shortest distance between two points is off the wall.
- Abstainer: A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying
himself a pleasure.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Stefan_Posthuma/page-5.html