- Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
- A quarter-ounce of chocolate = four pounds of fat.
- There are two types of dirt: The dark kind, which is attracted to light objects, and the light kind, which is attracted to dark objects.
- The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
- Any small object that is accidentally dropped will hide under a larger object.
- The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the
stupidity of your action.
The chance of forgetting something is directly proportional to.....to........uh.................
- Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
- If anything can go wrong, it will.
- When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful
tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor
The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mea...