- Homer [beginning a speech]: If I could just say a few words.
.. I'd be a better public speaker.
Episode: 3F20, Much Apu About Nothing...
- Proctor: All right, here's your last question. What was the cause of the Civil War?
Apu: Actually, there were numerous causes....
- Grandma Simpson & Lisa are singing "How many roads must a man walk down?
Homer overhears and says, "Eight!".
- Lionel Huntz tells Homer: "This is the greatest case of False Advertising I've seen since I sued the movie The Never Ending Story
Homer at the All-you-can-eat restaura...
- T.V. Commercial for the new Springfield Waterfront shopping cente
More over Baltimore, Springfield has stolen your idea!...
- Arnold Schwartzenegger at a Press Conference for the opening of a Planet Hollywood (type restaurant) in Springfield
Yes, it's true, the menu was personally approved by my secretary.
Episode: Homer i...
- Yuppie going into Mo's Bar: This place isn't a Faux-Dive
his places is a dive!
Episode: Homer in the all-you-can-eat restaura...
- Marge to Lisa on why people don't hire 8 year olds as babysitte
People want to hire someone mature, someone whom they can trust, that's why they hire teen agers....
- Homer: "Trying is the first step towards failure."
- Apu: I've just enrolled in a screenwriting class. I yearn to tell the story of an idealistic young Hindu, pushed too far by convenience store bandits.
I call it 'Hands Off My Jerky, Turkey.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Simpsons_Wit/