- At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on the computer.
- Audacity, and again, audacity, and always audacity. -- G. J. Danto
- Avoid reality at all costs.
- BASIC is the Computer Science equivalent of 'Scientific Creationism'.
- Bad men live that they may eat and drink,
whereas good men eat and drink that they may live.
- Ban the bomb. Save the world for conventional warfare.
- Bare feet magnetize sharp metal objects so they point upward >from the floor -- especially in the dark.
- Barth's Distinction:
There are two types of people
hose who divide people into two types, and those who don't....
- Baruch's Observation: If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
- Based on what you know about him in history books, what do you
think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today?
(1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3...