- Arthur's Laws of Love:
(1) People to whom you are attracted invariably think you
remind them of someone else.
(2) The love letter you finally got the courage to send will be
delayed in the mail lo...
- Artistic ventures highlighted. Rob a museum.
- As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
-- Albert Einstei...
- As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
- As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?
- As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it
wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought.
to be discovered. I can remember the exact instant when I re...
- As the trials of life continue to take their toll, remember that
there is always a future in Computer Maintenance.
-- National Lampoon, "Deteriorata...
- Assassins do it from behind.
- At any given moment, an arrow must be either where it is or where it is
But obviously it cannot be where it is not. And if it is where
it is, that is equivalent to saying that it is at rest....
- At no time is freedom of speech more precious than
when a man hits his thumb with a hammer.
-- Marshall Lumsde...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_-_Old/page-19.html