1. Your dog rides in your truck more than your wife.
2. You wear specific hats to farm sales, livestock auctions, customer
appreciation suppers, and vacations.
3. You have ever had to wash off in the backyard with a garden hose
before your wife would let you in the house.
4. You've never thrown away a 5-gallon bucket.
5. You can remember the fertilizer rate, seed population, herbicide
rate and yields on a farm you rented 10 years ago, but cannot recall
your wife's birthday.
6. You have used a velvet leaf plant as toilet paper.
7. You have driven off the road while examining your neighbors crops.
8. You have borrowed gravel from the county road to fill potholes in
9. You have buried a dog and cried like a baby.
10. You've used the same knife to make bull calves steers and peel