- An object in motion will be heading in the wrong direction.
Gerrold's First Law of Infernal Dynamic...
- An object at rest will be in the wrong place. Gerrold's Second Law of Infernal Dynamic
- It ain't necessarily so. Gershwin's Law
- If the shoe fits, it's ugly. Gold's Law
- 2 is not equal to 3 - not even for very large values of 2. Grabel's Law
- Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers. Grossman's Law
- When you are served a meal aboard an aircraft, the aircraft will
Gunter's First Law of Air Travel...
- The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the
temperature of you coffee.
Gunter's Second Law of Air Travel...
- Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Hanlon's Razo
- The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity
of your action.
Hartley's First Law...