- This is a collection of sometimes imagined, sometimes observed, and
sometimes empirical laws of nature, 'science', and technology.
usenet, several authoritative books on the subject, d...
- When the plane you are on is late, the plane you want to transfer to is
The Airplane Law
- Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
- Don't force it; get a larger hammer.
Anthony's Law of Force
- Any tool when dropped, will roll into the least accessible corner of the
Anthony's Law of the Workshop...
- On the way to the corner, any dropped tool will first strike your toes.
Corollary to Anthony's Law of the Workshop...
- Every instructor assumes that you have nothing else to do except study
for that instructor's course.
Fourth Law of Applied Terro...
- The night before the English History mid-term, your biology instructor
will assign 200 pages on planaria.
Corollary to the Fourth Law of Applied Terro...
- If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.
Fifth Law of Applied Terro
- If you are given a take-home exam, you will forget where you live.
Corollary to the Fifth Law of Applied Terro...
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_-_Laws/