- Chicken Little only has to be right once.
Firestone's Law of Forecasting
- When you need to knock on wood is when you realize that the world is
composed of vinyl, naugahyde and aluminum.
- If you knew what you were doing, you'd probably be bored.
- Push something hard enough and it will fall over.
Fudd's First Law
- Information necessitating a change of design will be conveyed to the
designer after and only after the design is complete.
(Often called the
'Now They Tell Us' Law)
Fyfe's First Law of Revisio...
- In simple cases, presenting one obvious right way versus one obvious
wrong way, it is often wiser to choose the wrong way so as to expedite
Fyfe's First Law of Revision - Corolla...
- The more innocuous the modification appears to be, the further its
influence will extend and the more the design will have to be redrawn.
Fyfe's Second Law of Revisio...
- If, when completion of a design is imminent, field dimensions are
finally supplied as they actually are, instead of as they were meant to
be, it is always simpler to start over from scratch.
- It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about interferences -- if
you have none, someone will make one for you.
Fyfe's Third Law of Revision - Corollary I...
- A little ignorance can go a long way.
Retrieved from http://www.anvari.org/fortune/Quotations_-_Laws/page-6.html