- Whenever a system becomes completely defined, someone discovers
something which either abolishes the system or expands it beyond
- If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire,
the next morning you will have a flat tire.
- You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people
all of the time, but you Can't Fool Mom.
Captain Penny's Law...
- The only things that start on time are those that you're late for. Cayo's Law
- No project was ever completed on time and within budget. Cheops Law
- Hot glass looks the same as cold glass. Dominic Cirino's Law of Burnt Finge
- When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
possible, he is almost certainly right.
When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong. Clarke's First Law...
- The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the
- impossible. Clarke's Second Law
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Clarke's Third Law