- There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.
- There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
easy to use as his telephone.
That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone....
- There's no future in time travel.
- Things are more like they are today than they ever have been before.
- Thought for the day: What if there were no hypothetical situations?
- To be a winner, all you need to give is all you have.
- Today is the yesterday you worried about tomorrow.
- Too many people are ready to carry the stool when the piano needs to be moved.
- Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
- Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins, you can't imagine the smell.